Was by the bay area in the evening looking out for the area's resident white-bellied sea eagles going about catching their dinner. The rehearsals for the National Day parade were going on nearby. One adult WBSE showed itself in the sky to the left of the floating platform where the rehearsals were being conducted. The background audio you hear in the clip is from the rehearsal. I guess the WBSE was not too inconvenienced by the audio and started swooping down. It went behind the structures on the platform and I lost sight of it for a bit. However, a few seconds later, it appeared with a large fish in its talons flying low just above the water. It took a beeline towards the Padang area instead of flying in a tight upward spiral. I later spotted it's silhouette far away atop its usual perch on a building beyond the Padang.
Friday 20July2012, Time : about 6.00pm
No comments:
Post a Comment